Foreign health insurance is the type of health insurance that foreign nationals residing in Turkey have to do in order to obtain a residence permit. Foreign nationals in Turkey for work, education or similar reasons must have insurance for the health problems they will experience during their stay in Turkey. The duration of this insurance varies depending on how long the person will reside in Turkey.
WHAT ARE FOREIGN NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE CLEANING?
Foreign insurance guarantees are divided into two main groups as inpatient and outpatient treatment guarantees. Inpatient treatment guarantees;
- Hospital services (various services such as surgery, medicine, laboratory, radiology),
- During the time spent in the hospital, the costs of rooms, beds, meals and companions,
- Operations related to the transport of vital organs,
- Coronary angiography,
- Biochemistry, pathology examinations, microbiology and other imaging services for diagnostic purposes,
- Mandatory physical therapy after surgery,
- Home medical care services,
- Applications such as food poisoning, fracture treatment, which last saswell ed if it lasts short of 24 hours,
- Radotherapy, chemotherapy, dialysis,
- Sun'i limb fees,
- Treatments requiring intensive care,
- Required dental and nose treatment expenses after traffic accidents
can be sorted.
- Doctor's examination, diagnostic and diagnostic examinations,
- Drug costs,
- Physical therapy expenses,
Such are the costs envisaged for more emergencies.
WHICH INSTITUTIONS ARE VALID?
Inthe institutions where the costs of treatment are inpatient with this insurance, a certain portion of the non-contracted health care institutions are covered by your private insurance. For outpatient expenses, all of the portion up to a certain amount per year and a certain proportion of insured participation share are paid by taking.
HOW TO DETERMINE FOREIGN NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE PRICES?
Foreigners who have to live in another country for various reasons to benefit from health services, they are not required to claim afaki figures, if they can not pay, the insurance, which is made legally mandatory by law to avoid life-threatening risks, is regulated according to age-related premiums and guarantees, just like health insurance issued for Turkish Citizens. Special criteria such as the age of the insured, current diseases, disease risks, drugs used are based on the determination of premiums. You just need to contact our company's consultants for information about foreign health insurance.